Saturday, April 18, 2009

Last but not least...


We are so excited to tell everyone that Aiden lost his first tooth this morning! Olivia and Cole beat him to the punch, but he wasn't far behind. He only told Chris and I about his wiggly tooth a few days ago. Then he woke me this morning to tell me he had yanked it out himself. Is it just me, or are these kids growing up really fast?! Just wanted to let you all know what exciting things were happening in our house.


Chris and I are also speaking at a YM/YW fireside tomorrow night (Sunday) on the topic of missionary work. We are looking forward to getting to know the youth better. Hope everyone is doing well. Love you all and talk to you again soon!

1 comment:

Snell Family said...

That's awesome that he pulled it out himself. And congrats on the new callings.