Monday, June 23, 2008

A few weeks later...

Hello all! I hope the last few weeks were good for you. Ours were not very eventful. A few trips to the park, a few playdates, you get the point. This past weekend was probably the most exciting, as we took Sawyer to his first movie in the movie theater. We went as a family to Kung Fu Panda. It was pretty good, and there were a lot of funny parts that made the kids laugh and clap. Sawyer did well, and stayed in his seat for most of the movie. The kids especially enjoyed having drinks, popcorn and candy.

On Saturday night, we attended a work party for Chris. It was for all Poudre Valley Health Systems employees. I think there were a few thousand people there. We waited in lines a lot though, so it was hard to stay excited. They had a lot of good food--popcorn, nachos, sno-cones, ice cream treats, cotton candy, and we had hot dogs and hamburgers for dinner. We tried to do face-painting, but after 20 minutes of standing in a line that wouldn't move, we moved on. Caylee and I stood in line for the bungee trampolines. If you ever get a chance to do those, they were SO fun. Caylee is my daredevil, as she wanted to go higher than anyone else. She also managed to get a back flip in one of her jumps. She was giggling and squealing and having a great time. We didn't get out of there until after the kids bedtime, so church the next morning was a little hectic. It was so much fun though.

Well, I hope everyone has a good week. Next time I will try to post a picture. I forgot to take my camera to that picnic, so I didn't get to take any pictures. Have a good one!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Sounds like the kids probably had a BLAST at the employee party. I didn't Caylee was such a daredevil!

P.S. I tagged you! Check out my blog for the details.